Are you looking for a new job, want to build a career, or trying to find work that is more fulfilling?
THERE’S A JOB AND A CAREER FOR EVERYONE.
If you don’t know how to find a new job that is exciting, I can help!
Do you need an experienced resume writer and coach who can:
- Help create a focused resume that will get you interviews
- Guide you to explore career opportunities
- Put together a knowledge-driven job search strategy and action plan
- Help you prepare for and perform well in interviews
Then you’ve come to the right place.
What Do I Offer?
I offer several types of job-related coaching, including:
- Exploratory Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- LinkedIn Coaching
- Interview Coaching
I offer several writing services for job seekers:
- Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Followup Letter Writing
- LinkedIn Profile Writing
Here’s why you should work with me:
My clients find new jobs and new careers
- 20 years of experience – I have been helping people get jobs for over two decades, first as a recruiter and now as a resume writer and coach
- Unparalleled understanding of the hiring process – My experience as a recruiter gave me an insight into the ins and outs of the hiring process and how it works for people at all stages of their careers
- Experienced resume writer – I have written more than 2,000 resumes and other career support documents for my clients
- Tailored coaching – I offer four types of coaching: exploratory, job search, LinkedIn, and interview preparation
- Personal growth – My clients always tell me they have more confidence in themselves after working with me
- Passion for what I do – I love my work because I can really help make a difference in other people’s lives
- CPRW: Certified Professional Resume Writer
- CPCC: Certified Professional Career Coach
- CEIP: Certified Employment Interview Professional
- OJSRM: Certified Professional – Online Job Search and Reputation Management
- California State University East Bay: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Accounting
- University of Santa Clara, MBA
How to Get Started?
You can schedule a free consultation here. You will be able to upload your resume and two other documents. You will also be able to tell me about your current situation and the urgency of what you need.
Then together we will start creating your tailored resume that will be specifically designed to get you on your new career path! Contact me today to get started!
Have More Questions?
While I’m happy to answer any questions you may have, I also have an extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions that cover a variety of topics.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Latest Blog Posts
Why Should You Use YouTube as You Prepare for an Interview?
You might be surprised at what you find. I was recently interviewed by Fred Coon, with Stewart, Cooper & Coon. For over 28 years, his company has provided employment services for senior executives. He employs Executive Coaches and Career Strategists. I started my...
How Long Will It Take For You To Get A New Job?
My answer is “It depends” when someone asks me how long it will take to get a new job. https://youtu.be/H97G1cLf7Fo Here’s what happened with one of my clients: She scheduled an introductory call. Then she had a heart attack! She went on FMLA (Family Medical Leave...
What Is An “American” Handshake? Why Is It Important?
When I was a Recruiter at Robert Half, I interviewed a young Chinese woman as a candidate for a job. She was the only person in my three years who filed a complaint about me. What was the problem? She said that I told her she was “un-American.” What? The Regional...
It’s time to take your first step towards career fulfillment, contacting me!